Lunes, Hulyo 25, 2011

Fairy Tail


So yeah, I just started watching Fairy Tail.
I heard that the creator of it is the same as the one who created One Piece. As I watch the first episode, it really was SUGOI! I mean, it's really cool! Awesome!
Fairy Tail Guild, one of the guilds for wizards, lead by an old man named Makarov.








Natsu Dragneel, he reminds me of Portgas D. Ace of One Piece, Luffy's brother. They both use fire. He is a fire dragon slayer. A dragon named Igneel raised him. Transportation is his weakness. He's pretty strong.















Lucy Heartfilia, a celestial wizard. She reminds of Nami of One Piece.
She uses celestial spirit keys to open a gate then summon a zodiac.
She has this curvy body, LOL xD She's sexy.








Gray Fullbuster, he uses ice magic. When I first so him, I was like "OM! He's so gwapo!" Hahaha. But yeah, he's handsome. I don't know how but he gets stripped every time, his clothes are gone, even him don't know how it happens. He's cool too.








Erza Scarlet, the strongest female wizard in Fairy Tail Guild. She's being called as TITANIA. She uses requip magic. She can requip not only armors but also her outfits, she looks like a goddess in the picture, she's more beautiful than Lucy in my opinion and she really is cool! I like her, a lot.













Happy, a small blue cat and Natsu's partner. A pair of wings grows on his back when he uses his magic that allows him to fly






                                            
 I like their team, so powerful. I love Fairy Tail now.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento